Isotonix® Advanced B-Complex provides the vitamins B-12, B2 (riboflavin), B6, folic acid, vitamins B3 (niacin), B5, B1 and biotin.
Great for starting your day!
- Vitamin B12 – supports energy metabolism and red blood cell formation.
- Folic Acid – helps the body produce and maintain new cells
- Vitamin B2 – helps to break down proteins into amino acids, fats; and carbohydrates in the form of glucose.
- Vitamin B6 – aids in the conversion of glycogen to glucose for energy in muscle. I It also helps support cardiovascular health.
- Magnesium – is a component of the mineralised part of bone, and is involved in the transportation of potassium and calcium in adults. Magnesium helps to support nerve health and energy needs.
- Potassium – is an essential mineral that helps maintain fluid balance in the body.
- Vitamin B1 – plays an important role in carbohydrate metabolism.
- Vitamin B5 (Pantothenate) – is used in the release of energy, as well as in the metabolism of fats, proteins and carbohydrates.
- Vitamin B3 (Niacin) – is important for the conversion of food to energy.
Biotin – is needed for healthy metabolic, nerve, digestive and cardiovascular functions.
Isotonix® Multivitamin Without Iron
- Beta-Carotene (Vitamin A precursor) – helps build a healthy immune system
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) – helps build a healthy immune system and provides antioxidant.
- Thiamin (Vitamin B1)
- Niacin (Vitamin B3)
- Vitamin B12
- Folate (Folic acid)
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)
- Vitamin B6
- Vitamin D3 – works with calcium to build bones.
- Vitamin E – helps build a healthy immune system and provides antioxidant.
- Calcium – Sufficient calcium is necessary for maintaining healthy teeth and bones.
- Chromium – helps to enhance the effects of insulin and lower glucose levels.
- Copper – helps to support nerve and immune health.
- Iodine – helps maintain healthy metabolism.
- Manganese – helps supports healthy tissue and bones.
- Potassium – supports healthy muscle.
- Selenium – acts as an Antioxidant and defends against oxidative stress. It also improves blood flow and lowers chances of heart disease.
- Zinc – supports enzymatic processes.