Shop.com nutritional supplements for gout:
– Detox with digestive enzymes(take after 2 big meals esp lunch and dinner)
– Nutriclean Fiber Powder(1 round scoop to 240 ml of water)
– take plenty of water(at least 8 cups per day)
– consider learning and using TLS 7 days detox menu (learn from TLS Overview) to cleanse body toxic.
– take Isotonix Bromelain(3 spoons) for 3 to 5 days to bring down the inflammation and aid cell recovery
– take OPC3 (2 spoonfuls twice a day to boost immune system for this gout attack period) revert to 2 spoonful after gout recovery.
– taking two to three sachets of aloe vera per day is also recommended during gout attack for detox.
Isotonix Bromelain take during gout attack for pain relief and to reduce inflammation. The rest of the Isotonix, aloe vera can take on normal dosage on daily basis.
As for Curcumin, take 1 capsule daily, with or without meal. Curcumin helps with liver detoxification, fights inflammation by maintaining healthy glutathione levels and serves as a master cell protector. Certainly recommended during acute gout attack but as useful for gout sufferers to take on regular basis.
Restrict intake of the food below with high purine content:
1) Food high in purine content(restrict your intake)
Asparagus, cauliflower, mushroom, oatmeal, wholegrain, wheat, germ, red meat
2) Food highest in purine(abstain completely if possible)
All internal organs of animals and birds, liver, kidney, brain, pancreas. Rich game – venison, gamebird pigeon, black chicken. Meat extract – Gravies, chicken essence, Bak Kut Teh
Lifestyle and diet change is necessary for gout sufferer. The food list to be avoided as indicated above.