Wondering why you are not losing the weight you expected, especially if you consume the same amount or type of food everyday (worse on weekend)? To lose weight is not that difficult.
Here is the secret…Besides proper diet and supplements, Exercise makes a difference in your life. It’s the 80/20 rule. 80% is what you eat and 20% is by doing simple physical exercise (walk, jog, skip, yoga, aerobic) twice a week. Exercise early in the week for less than 30 mins will have after-burner effect which will last you the entire week.
That 20% may just be the thing that makes all the difference. Check out the link!
Exercise has much more health benefit than just weight lost!
- keeping the health healthy
- improves your muscular and bone bone health
- reduces your risk of high blood pressure, coronary heart disease, stroke and diabetes
- reduces episodes of anxiety and depression
- is a form relaxation and uplift your mood
Check out the benefits of a ketogenic Diet and how to start here
and My Weight loss Journey