COMMON CHRONIC DISEASES
The common chronic diseases that affect Singaporeans are:
• Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
• Hypertension/High Blood Pressure
• High blood cholesterol (Lipid disorders)
More noteworthy, lifestyle risk such as unhealthy diet, physical inactivity and smoking can contribute to the chronic diseases.
Moreover, major dangerous Lifestyle habit like Smoking causes gastritis, acid re-flux and and dramatically increases your chances of getting:
– Colon Cancer by up to 4 times
– Pancreatic cancer by up to 4 times
– Coronary heart disease by up to 4 times
– Stroke by up to 4 times
– Lung cancer by up to 25 times
DRINK WATER REGULARLY
Besides the above, a simple act of not drinking water will also cause:
– Feeling tired
– Digestive problems
– Sore eyes
– Increased risk of kidney stones
– Bad breath
– Aching joints
Your health begins from the gut. If your gut is stuck, all nutrition will not be absorbed properly. Gut health also affects your brain and mood. This is where you need the power of Isotonix Digestive Enzyme.
Some testimonies from users :
“My son was having gastric attack on Monday while we were travelling. We have him one spoon of adult digestive enzyme as we did not bring along DNA Miracles Digestive Enzyme. The gastric juice settled very quickly along with some warm food and soup. Some great supplement we have on hand! 👍👍”
“I fully agreed the effectiveness of the Digestive enzyme. My brother experiences acid reflux & gastric most of the time. Also always has this phlegm chocking feeling. He was sent for scope and scan, spending lots of $ on medical but nothing could help until I intro him the DE. Just within a week, he experience the goodness and he shared with me the chocking feeling is less now and he is feeling more comfortable. ”
Isotonix® Advanced B-Complex provides the vitamins B-12, B2 (riboflavin), B6, folic acid, vitamins B3 (niacin), B5, B1 and biotin.
Great for starting your day!
- Vitamin B12 – supports energy metabolism and red blood cell formation.
- Folic Acid – helps the body produce and maintain new cells
- Vitamin B2 – helps to break down proteins into amino acids, fats; and carbohydrates in the form of glucose.
- Vitamin B6 – aids in the conversion of glycogen to glucose for energy in muscle. I It also helps support cardiovascular health.
- Magnesium – is a component of the mineralised part of bone, and is involved in the transportation of potassium and calcium in adults. Magnesium helps to support nerve health and energy needs.
- Potassium – is an essential mineral that helps maintain fluid balance in the body.
- Vitamin B1 – plays an important role in carbohydrate metabolism.
- Vitamin B5 (Pantothenate) – is used in the release of energy, as well as in the metabolism of fats, proteins and carbohydrates.
- Vitamin B3 (Niacin) – is important for the conversion of food to energy.
Biotin – is needed for healthy metabolic, nerve, digestive and cardiovascular functions.
Isotonix® Multivitamin Without Iron
- Beta-Carotene (Vitamin A precursor) – helps build a healthy immune system
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) – helps build a healthy immune system and provides antioxidant.
- Thiamin (Vitamin B1)
- Niacin (Vitamin B3)
- Vitamin B12
- Folate (Folic acid)
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)
- Vitamin B6
- Vitamin D3 – works with calcium to build bones.
- Vitamin E – helps build a healthy immune system and provides antioxidant.
- Calcium – Sufficient calcium is necessary for maintaining healthy teeth and bones.
- Chromium – helps to enhance the effects of insulin and lower glucose levels.
- Copper – helps to support nerve and immune health.
- Iodine – helps maintain healthy metabolism.
- Manganese – helps supports healthy tissue and bones.
- Potassium – supports healthy muscle.
- Selenium – acts as an Antioxidant and defends against oxidative stress. It also improves blood flow and lowers chances of heart disease.
- Zinc – supports enzymatic processes.
The benefits of taking omega 3 fish oil are well researched and documented. While fish oil can HELP to maintain normal cholesterol levels and maintain healthy blood pressure levels, it is not meant to TREAT high cholesterol levels or high blood pressure problems ON ITS OWN. It is certainly NOT meant to replace medications or healthy lifestyle practices, like healthy diet and exercise.
In other words, if you have high cholesterol or high blood pressure problems, you should not be using fish oil on its own to treat these problems.
You will require lifestyle modifications (healthy diet and exercise) and probably medications as well. Fish oil is added to prevent a plethora of cardiovascular complications and for its anti-inflammatory effect.
Other cardiovascular benefits of omega 3 fish oil include:
- reduces triglycerides
- reduces risk of irregular heart rhythm
- slow the buildup of plaque in the arteries.
- significantly reduces the total cardiovascular mortality and sudden cardiac death by up to 50%.
Besides cardiovascular benefits, fish oil is also known to help patients with ADHD, Alzheimer’s disease, anxiety, depression, arthritis, cancer, eye disorders, skin problems.
Advantages of Market America omega 3 fish oil are:
- It is sourced from small fishes which have very little toxins or heavy metals compared to fish oil sourced from big fishes;
- I is further molecularly distilled to remove any toxins and heavy metals; high levels of EPA and DHA.
- It contain vitamin E to prevent oxidation of the fish oil. It is important that fish oil can be oxidized and oxidized oil is harmful to our health.
=> *Click this Link to my Independent Unfranchise Owner Market Singapore Shop Site
Enter the code 20OFFMA for 20% discount for omega 3 fish oil and other Market America Products (valid for Limited time via this link)